Many drivers or car owners do not understand the importance of preventative maintenance. Most people assume that if the car isn’t exhibiting some kind of failure, it’s working just fine. This may be true but an issue can go on undetected for quite some time unless vehicles receive the proper attention. It is thus important to remember that an automobile engine needs to be a finely-tuned machine. One small issue left unchecked can cause catastrophic failures in the future.
It is financially prudent to have a regularly scheduled car maintenance. Virginia Auto Service, the most trustworthy auto shop in Phoenix, can ensure the longevity of a vehicle by providing assistance on small issues before they turn into big ones. Auto maintenance is as important as repair and any other auto care service.
Virginia Auto Service doesn’t only perform major mechanical repairs and replacements. We also perform preventative maintenance on even the smallest and most overlooked parts of the vehicle’s systems. If the car is fresh off the lot, worry not for we are a certified Arizona’s Dealer Alternative. We accept the majority of dealer warranties and perform the services to keep your warranty active.
Here are the general health checkup services Phoenix’s Virginia Auto Service provides:
1. Comprehensive Safety Inspection – Our ASE Master Certified Technicians can conduct the state safety inspection and provide the needed repairs to ensure a passing score.
2. Oil and Filter Service – We check the status of your oil as well as the engine air intake filter. We will alert you if anything is needed.
3. Coolant System – Our mechanics make certain that the proper levels of coolant in your radiator are present. We can also perform a Coolant Flush upon request or as needed.
4. Brake System Check – Checking your vehicle’s brake system is by far one of the most important services we perform. Maintaining your brake’s integrity will safeguard you and your passengers’ safety.
5. Transmission – Maintaining the health of your transmission is critical. Flushing the transmission fluids is just one of the steps we take to save you money.
6. Tires – The tires are inspected to look for unnatural or uneven wear. Unnatural wear patterns can indicate problems with your alignment or suspension.
7. Battery Service – Checking the charge level and health of your battery is a great way to ensure that your car starts every time you turn the key.
8. Belts and Hoses – Replacing belts and hoses at the recommended interval provides an assurance that no leaks or timing issues will occur in the near future.
9. Minor Checks – Our full preventive maintenance service also checks the status of multiple minor vehicle systems. These include the windshield wipers and Passenger Cab Air Filter.
These preventive maintenance checks guarantee the health and longevity of your vehicle. Virginia Auto Service technicians have access to state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to check everything about your car. Take the guess work out of your vehicle and leave the dirty work to us so you can make sure that your car is healthy and reliable for years to come.