Virginia Auto Service provides complete Jeep service and repair in Phoenix Arizona. Certified technicians. Free second opinions! 602-266-0200. Save up to $50 on your Jeep service with this coupon.
Here’s what our customers are saying about Virginia Auto Service.
“I’ve been taking my car here since moving to Phoenix a year ago. Two things really stand out about this shop:
- Everyone is professional and very nice. That’s not a given at every auto shop.
- Honest service – Several times, I’ve asked them to look at something and to do the service only if it needs it (for example, if my car’s manual suggests something at a certain mileage). Many shops would just take the opportunity to do the service and charge you. However, Virginia Auto has come back to me several times and said that things look fine now and that they’ll check it again at my next oil change.
- Burgie will give you a ride back to your work/home!”
Ross M, Verified Customer
Why do people choose Virginia Auto Service for their Jeep service in Phoenix?
- Convenient downtown Phoenix location close to major employers such as Arizona State University, APS, University of Phoenix, Phoenix Children’s Hospital makes it easy for them to drop their car off before work and pick it up afterwards.
- Free ride to or from your home or work in the downtown Phoenix area.
- Family-owned business for 20 years who really care about their customers and their reputation.
- Experienced, educated and skilled ASE Certified Technicians who are experts in working on Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles.
- Free second opinions
- Free loaner cars
- No frills, just quality auto repair at fair rates.
- No sales pressure
- We use quality Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep OEM or other parts and fluids.
- We use the same tools and software that the dealership uses including the dealer approved wiTech Diagnostic Application, the laptop based Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep OEM tool for all Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep vehicles that use the ‘CAN’ protocol.
- We can program and reflash all Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep computers and control modules.
Call us today at 602-266-0200 to get a free second opinion about your recommended Chrysler Dodge or Jeep service or schedule an appointment for service online.
Listen to our owner Matt Allen along with his cohost Dave Riccio as they discuss automotive issues and solutions on Bumper to Bumper Radio every Saturday morning at 11 am on 92.3 FM KTAR.