Virginia Auto Service provides European auto repair in Phoenix, Arizona.
Why choose Virginia Auto Service for service of your European vehicles instead of the dealership?
Here’s what one of our customers says.
“I’m Not a Happy Customer..I’m a Fan!”
“I am the owner of a Jaguar and a Range Rover so it goes without saying that next to my wife and kids, my mechanic is the next most important person in my life. After moving to Phoenix I followed the rule book and took my cars to the local Jaguar / Land Rover dealers for repair and service. A friend of mine recommended Virginia Auto Service to me a few years ago when he was visiting me in hospital as i was recovering from the shock of a $4000+ repair on my Range Rover. (just joking but it wasn’t far off)
The next time I needed a service that’s exactly where I headed – and I have been heading there ever since. The owner Matt Allen is a champion. Aside from being a terrific guy, he as honest as the day is long and I know if he tells me I need to get some work done, it needs to be done. Likewise he is always looking to keep the repairs and service in check and takes as much pride in saving me money as he does in the work his shop performs.
I am not a happy customer – I’m a fan. These guys do business the way it should be done, they treat their customers the way you hope people would treat you and most of all I always feel I get value and peace of mind for my money.
I highly recommend this shop.” Graeme W. Phoenix, AZ (Via Yelp)
Why choose Virginia Auto Service for service of your European vehicles?
- Save Time: Drop off your vehicle in the morning and we’ll take you to work or home in Central Phoenix, then we’ll pick you up when you are ready. Loaner cars are also available.
- Save Money: Do you have an estimate from the dealership? Bring it to us and we’ll give you a free second opinion.
- Personal Service: Our Service Advisers, Robert and Pascal, are friendly, knowledgeable and experienced. They will take the time to get to know you and your vehicle and keep you updated every step along the way.
- Dealership Quality Repairs: We have invested in the same technology, equipment, software and tools that the dealership has and sometimes we even have more technology to be able to accurately diagnose and repair today’s European autos. We also use quality OEM parts and provide a 2 year, 24,000 mile warranty on all repairs.
- Experienced Technicians: When it comes to servicing European vehicles, experience matters. You don’t want someone just out of tech school working on your expensive vehicle. Our European Auto Specialist is an ASE Certified Master Technician (one of the highest certifications in the industry), and has over 25 years’ experience working on European vehicles. He’s one of the best technicians in the industry and we are lucky to have him. He’s worked for us for over 15 years.
Read our reviews online or contact us for a Free Second Opinion Estimate. It would be our pleasure to service your European vehicle. Call us at 602-266-0200 or schedule online.
Virginia Auto Service
386 E. Virginia Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85004