Virginia Auto Service provides complete Volkswagen service in Phoenix, Arizona.
Here’s what people are saying about Virginia Auto Service!
“I always passed by this place on my way to work. I was due for an oil change and decided to stop to have my car serviced. My concern with going to a new mechanic is to ‘not get taken for’ doing work that does not need to be done, etc.. But with this place, I felt at ease, seemed honest and only advised on what your car should need and not need. Friendly, professional, clean, and what was very convenient was that a very friendly guy named ‘Bergie’ took you to your work and back” -Bernard G., Scottsdale, Arizona, via Yelp.
Why choose Virginia Auto Service for Volkswagen service & repair in Phoenix, Arizona?
- Service while you work! Drop off your VW for service in the morning, and we’ll take you to work. Then we’ll pick you up when you’re ready.
- We don’t try to sell you repairs you don’t need.
- Free second opinions. If you have an estimate from another auto repair shop bring it to us and we’ll give you a second opinion for free.
- Experienced and certified VW mechanics. Our mechanics have an average 20 years’ experience and we require all of our mechanics to be ASE and/or manufacturer certified. They know what they are doing.
- Friendly and helpful service advisors. We know you don’t work on cars every day and so we take the time to educate you about what’s going on with your car and why.
- Clean, modern stop with the latest tools and technology. Whether you have a late model Volkswagen or a classic, we have the correct computer equipment, tools and knowledge to do the job right.